Align your family’s values, goals and giving strategies.
- Engage your next generation now.
- Prepare to pass the baton before the will is read.
- Get help discussing and prioritizing your philanthropic plan while working within a multigenerational family.
- Build a network of next gen donors in similar positions of philanthropic opportunity and responsibility
- Create a space where members can learn with their peers and outside of their family
- Invite participants to ask their own questions and explore philanthropic values and approaches
- Develop a philanthropic analysis and capacity for strategic thinking
Introductory and Advanced Trainings for philanthropy advisors and other professionals deepens personal skills, technical tools, and generational awareness. Trainings take place over the course of 3-4 days.
- The 21/64 Virtual Approach
- The Art of Facilitation
- Managing Family Dynamics
- Online Training: Talking About Money
Online Workshops provide professionals with the opportunity to learn from 21/64 and connect with each other in 90-minute events on a range of topics.
Certified Advisor Collective gives professionals who have completed our 21/64 Approach or 21/64 Virtual Approach Trainings and want to continue their Certified Advisor designation after their first year of training.
Learning Community gives Certified Advisors the opportunity to go deeper in their learning and connect more as a group throughout the year.
Certified Advisors of Color Pilot Project is a year-long leadership development program dedicated to the advancement of philanthropic professionals of color in building trust and transformative relationships with high net-worth donors in their communities.