The 21/64 Virtual Approach training and ongoing peer network helps you acquire the personal skills, generational awareness, and technical tools to work more effectively with next-generation funders and multigenerational family enterprise clients with a particular emphasis on online facilitation.
In this training- delivered to you via live video sessions and small group breakouts- you will learn 21/64’s proven methodology for engaging individuals, families, and institutions at the intersection of values and governance. The program is specifically designed to help you more comfortably engage donors and clients in important and often complicated conversations, whether you are new to the field or a seasoned advisor adjusting to new modalities of engaging with clients.
The online version of this training is also open to those who have completed the 21/64 Approach in the past who would like a refresh, or are looking to apply the tools in a virtual setting.
Once you’ve completed the 21/64 Approach Training you are eligible to join our network of over one-thousand 21/64 Certified Advisors and have access to continued skill building, next level trainings, the latest resources, and a knowledgeable group of peers from around the globe.
We are excited to host our Virtual Approach Training specifically for our colleagues in Australia and Asia. This training takes place in AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). Anyone is welcome to join.
Thanks to the Australian Jewish Funders for bringing this training to Australia and Asia.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
- Understand assumptions around family, wealth, and philanthropy
- Acquire fresh facilitation techniques for how to build engagement on-screen and off
- Apply group dynamics and group process skills
- Learn to facilitate 21/64 tools to have productive conversations on values, legacy, generational differences, and more
- Personal and professional development
- Acquire research and resources on engaging the next generation
- Interact in small groups and expand your network
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Philanthropic Advisors
- Community Foundation Professionals
- Investment Advisors, Private Bankers, and Estate Attorneys
- Family Office Professionals
- Foundation Directors
- Trustees who also staff their family philanthropy
BENEFITS FOR THE FIRST YEAR FOLLOWING THE TRAINING
- Tap into a unique network of professionals
- Receive resources and the latest articles and research
- Complimentary 30 minute post training coaching call
- Add 21/64 Certified Advisor to your credentials
- Join the Certified Advisors annual gathering and online community conversations for continued practice and skill building
- Join next level trainings such as Managing Family Dynamics, Talking About Money, and Art of Facilitation and receive 10% off
- Enjoy a 20% discount on tools
- Certified Advisor benefits can be extended after your first year
Participants should plan for a combination of live learning on screen, small group participant discussion, and independent work before and between sessions.
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 9:30am - 11:30am AEST
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 9:30am - 12:00pm AEST
Thursday, June 10, 2021 9:30am - 11:30am AEST
Friday, June 11, 2021 9:30am - 11:30am AEST
Pre-work and Between Sessions:
We will share some independent work, readings, and videos to prepare for the training.
Light work will be assigned between sessions.
You will receive pre-training details both electronically and in hard copy. Agenda, bios, pre-reading, a technical guide for joining virtually, and additional logistics will be shared via email. The hard copy tools you'll use during the training will be shipped to the address input below.
Payment and Fees
Fees: Tuition includes the training, hard copy tools, electronic resources and shipping costs.
Registration By May 3, 2021:
- For-Profit Professional - $2,200USD
- Non-Profit Professional - $1,650USD
Registration After Monday, May 3, 2021
- For-Profit Professional - $2,300USD
- Non-Profit Professional - $1,750USD
Registration for this event is now closed.
Cancellation and Make-ups
We understand life happens. If you cancel more than 60 days prior to a scheduled training, your registration will be refunded in full. If your cancellation is 30-60 days prior, your registration will be refunded 50%. All cancellations within 30 days of the training are nonrefundable. We will try to take into account any extenuating circumstances that result in cancellation and may allow your fee to be applied to a future training within 12 months. We cannot guarantee fee postponement beyond 12 months of the originally planned training.
All training sessions are live learning and are not be available as recorded sessions for make-ups. In addition to the live facilitation in the main room there is small group work in breakout sessions that cannot be recorded. Please plan on attending all sessions for the full duration. If you miss a session, we’ll do our best to share what was covered but cannot guarantee receiving 21/64 Certification.
If there’s anything you would like to discuss or if you have questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you!
Roy Kozupsky, Partner in Private Client Department of Moses & Singer, LLP
201 Training Participant
201 Training Participant
201 Training Participant