Thank you again for joining us at the 21/64 Virtual Approach Training. We are thrilled to have you as part of the 2022 cohort of the 21/64 Certified Advisors of Color Program and look forward to our work together.
As you know, each participant’s investment in this year-long program is $1,750, which is solely to cover participation in the 21/64 Virtual Multigenerational Approach Training. This fee will be augmented with additional funding that 21/64 has raised to provide each participant with a total of $10,000 in programs, tools and services. Please utilize this form to complete your payment.
As part of the 21/64 Certified Advisors of Color Program, you also receive complimentary access to the 21/64 Certified Advisor Collective and Learning Community through August 1, 2024. As a Certified Advisor who is part of the Learning Community, you will have access to all of 21/64’s general workshops (outside of the Certified Advisors of Color Program), exclusive access to virtual events, and a platform to connect with over 300+ 21/64-trained professionals and advisors who, similar to those in this cohort, work with donors and clients to steward and allocate resources for impact.
To ensure that you are enrolled into the 21/64 Certified Advisors Collective and Learning Community, please select the option “Certified Advisor Collective + Learning Community” in the form below and your coupon for your complimentary access to these groups will applied automatically at check out.
The payment method you use for training will also be used for your Collective and Learning Community annual subscription payments in the future, if you choose to renew your membership after your complimentary access has ended. But don’t worry, as long as your complimentary access to the Learning Community is still valid, you will not be charged. We will be sure to send you a reminder prior to your complimentary subscription’s end date.
Thank you for your commitment to this program and the field. If you have any questions related to billing or the 21/64 Collective + Learning Community, don’t hesitate to email us.
Phase 1: Deepening Your Practice
- Program Orientation: May 5, 2022 from 12:30 – 2:00pm ET.
- 21/64 Multigenerational Approach Training: May 9 – 12, 2022 from 12:00 – 3:00pm ET each day (with 30-minute optional office hours after each session).
Phase 2: Engaging Your Peers
- Harnessing Joy and Resilience in Your Practice Symposium: June 9, 2022 from 1:00 – 3:00pm ET.
- Peer Learning Sessions*: July 12, July 19, July 26 and August 2, 2022 from 1:00 – 3:00pm ET each date.
- Peer Learning Sessions*: July 28, August 8, August 11, August 18, 2022 from 1:00 – 3:00pm ET each date.
*Cohort participants will be pre-assigned to one or the other sets of dates for these peer learning sessions.
Phase 3: Honing Your Thought Leadership
- Masterclass in Telling Your Story with Michael Balaoing: October 4, 2022 from 12 – 2:30pm ET
- Write to Change the World with with The OpEd Project: November 9 and 10, 2022 from 1:00 – 4:30pm ET each day
Phase 4: Amplifying Your Voice and Supporting Your Career Journey: Ongoing from December 2022 - March 2023
- Bi-Weekly Community Office Hours (optional).
- Mentoring Sessions: Four 1-hour sessions to be agreed upon between cohort participant and assigned mentor.
- Thought Leadership Development and Placement.
Program Commencement and Celebration: March 30, 2023 from 12:00 – 2:00pm ET
If you have any questions about the application and Program general, please contact [email protected].
“I tell my students, 'When you get these jobs that you have been so brilliantly trained for, just remember that your real job is that if you are free, you need to free somebody else. If you have some power, then your job is to empower somebody else.'” – Toni Morrison