The 21/64 Approach training and ongoing peer network helps you acquire the personal skills, generational awareness, and technical tools to work more effectively with next-generation funders and multigenerational family enterprise clients with a particular emphasis on online facilitation.
In this in-person training, taking place over two days in Boston, MA in May 2023, you will learn 21/64’s proven methodology for engaging individuals, families, and institutions at the intersection of values and governance. The program is specifically designed to help you more comfortably engage donors and clients in important and often complicated conversations, whether you are new to the field or a seasoned advisor adjusting to new modalities of engaging with clients.
Once you’ve completed the 21/64 Approach Training, you will become a 21/64 Certified Advisor and join our network of hundreds of 21/64 Certified Advisors in the Certified Advisor Collective or Learning Community to access to continued skill building, next level trainings, the latest resources, and a knowledgeable group of peers from around the globe.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS
- Understand assumptions around family, wealth, and philanthropy
- Acquire fresh facilitation techniques for how to build engagement
- Apply group dynamics and group process skills
- Learn to facilitate 21/64 tools to have productive conversations on values, legacy, generational differences, and more
- Personal and professional development
- Acquire research and resources on engaging the next generation
- Interact in small groups and expand your network
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Philanthropic Advisors
- Community Foundation Professionals
- Investment Advisors, Private Bankers, and Estate Attorneys
- Family Office Professionals
- Foundation Directors
- Trustees who also staff their family philanthropy
BENEFITS FOR THE FIRST YEAR FOLLOWING REGISTRATION
For your first year after training, you will be a 21/64 Certified Advisor and part of the Certified Advisor Collective. You can also choose to join the Learning Community as a 21/64 Certified Advisor for additional learning, connection and benefits. Whichever benefits you select will automatically renew after year one, but you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.
Included Benefits (Certified Advisor Collective):
- One year of complimentary access to the Certified Advisor Collective beginning on the date of your training registration
- Add 21/64 Certified Advisor to your credentials
- Tap into a unique network of professionals
- Receive resources and the latest articles and research
- Complimentary 30 minute post training "Welcome to the Community" call
- Join the Certified Advisor annual gathering, pop up events, and online community conversations for continued practice and skill building
- Join next level trainings such as Managing Family Dynamics, Talking About Money, and Art of Facilitation and receive 10% off
- Enjoy a 20% discount on tools
Additional Optional Benefits (Learning Community):
- Opportunity to also join the Learning Community
- Join all 21/64 Workshops at no additional cost
- Access quarterly Learning Community-only events
- Receive 20% discounts on next level trainings such as Managing Family Dynamics, Talking About Money, and Art of Facilitation
- Receive 30% discount off repeat 21/64 Approach and Virtual Approach trainings
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Given this training is happening in person, and we are fully committed to meeting in the safest way possible, we are closely tracking developments related to Covid (and variants) and the corresponding health guidance and will follow public health best practices during the training. This guidance is ever changing, but the following will be required in order to attend the training:
- Proof of full vaccination
- Proof of a negative Covid rapid test before arriving each morning of training (tests will be mailed to you prior to the training)
- Masking during the training (if required at time of training)
- Social distancing (if required at time of training)
Participants should plan for a combination of live learning in person, small group participant discussion, and independent work before and between sessions.
Live Learning (In Person in Boston, MA):
Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 8:30am/9:00am - 4:30pm ET
Thursday, May 18, 2023, 8:30am/9:00am - 4:00pm ET
Pre-work and Between Sessions:
We will share some independent work, readings, and videos to prepare for the training.
Light work will be assigned between the sessions.
You will receive pre-training details electronically and hard materials once you arrive at the training. Agenda, pre-reading, and additional logistics will be shared via email and on 21/64 Connect.
Payment and Fees
Fees: Tuition includes the training, hard copy tools, electronic resources and 21/64’s shipping costs.
- For-Profit Professional - $3,500
- Non-Profit Professional - $2,850
*The above fees include one year of 21/64 Certified Advisor and Certified Advisor Collective benefits. The $65 coupon code will be applied automatically at check out. Once you sign up for the Collective, your annual benefits will automatically renew after year one, but you can cancel at any time. If you would also like to join the Learning Community there will be an additional fee of $300 per annum in addition to the above fees.
Space is limited and training is filled on a first-come first-serve basis. Please note registration closes Wednesday May 3, 2023.
Cancellation and Make-ups
We understand life happens. If you cancel more than 60 days prior to the training, your registration will be refunded in full. All cancellations within 60 days are non-refundable. We will try to take into account any extenuating circumstances that result in cancellation and may allow your fee to be applied to a future training within 12 months. We cannot guarantee fee postponement beyond 12 months of the originally planned training.
All training sessions are live learning and are not be available as recorded sessions for make-ups. Please plan on attending all sessions for the full duration. If you miss a session, we’ll do our best to share what was covered but cannot guarantee receiving 21/64 Certification.
If there’s anything you would like to discuss or if you have questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. We look forward to hearing from you!
Roy Kozupsky, Partner in Private Client Department of Moses & Singer, LLP
201 Training Participant
201 Training Participant
201 Training Participant